Meal replacement shakes have become a popular way to get quick nutrition and drop unwanted pounds. However, not all of them are created equal, and sometimes choosing the right shake can be overwhelming. If you haven’t already chosen Almased as your go-to diet plan, here are just some of the reasons why you should:
1. It’s quality: Almased is made from high-quality non-GMO soy, yogurt and enzyme-rich honey in a unique fermentation process. It's diabetic friendly and gluten-free and contains a whopping 27g of protein per average serving. We promise, our ingredient list is short, and you will not find any artificial fillers, flavored, added sugars, stimulants or preservatives in Almased!
2. It’s versatile: Almased only comes in one flavor, so you have plenty of choices... Yes, you heard correctly. YOU are in charge of your shakes and what you want them to taste like! You can mix Almased with coffee, add cinnamon or other spices, make a chocolate shake with unsweetened cocoa powder or use different extracts to get exactly the flavor YOU want!
3. It’s easy: Losing weight is never really easy, but the Almased Diet is as close as it gets. You simply mix the powder with cold liquids (preferably water), add 1-2 tsp of oil (olive, flaxseed, or walnut) and flavor your shake the way you’d like. Done! Have it as a meal replacement according to the 4 Phases of the Almased Diet Plan and let Almased take care of the rest!
4. It’s effective: We can tell you all day long that Almased helps to activate your metabolism, burns fat while protecting muscle mass, and supports healthy blood sugar and thyroid function, all of which contribute to quick and safe weight loss. And we would be telling the truth. However, our customers’ great feedback is worth more than a thousand selling points. Whether it’s our success stories, the members of our great Facebook community, or the awesome reviews online, take a look at the many real people that have had real results with Almased. And hey, why not become one of them!
5. It's not a fad: Almased was developed in Germany by holistic therapist Hubertus Trouillé over 30 years ago. It has since expanded into several countries, including the United States. Nevertheless, the company remains a family-owned and -operated business to this day, focusing on delivery quality products that give their customers extraordinary results. Over the past 15 years, the success of the Almased Diet has been researched at renowned universities.