Endive and Fruit Salad with Chicken Breast
Ingredients (for 2 people):
endive • grapefruit • orange • apple • leek stalk • chopped walnuts • fat-free yogurt • light cream • orange juice • chicken breast fillets (3.5 oz each) • canola oil • vinegar • salt • pepper • slices whole wheat toast
1 portion contains 500 cal
- Cut chicken breasts in strips and fry in oil until crispy.
- Add walnuts and sauté briefly.
- Slice endive in 1/2 inch thick strips, cube grapefruit and orange, grate apple and cut leek stalk in rings.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Blend yogurt, cream, orange juice, vinegar, salt & pepper and pour over salad.
- Arrange on plate with chicken strips.
- Serve with whole wheat toast.