Blog & Videos
- The holidays are upon us and we’ve learned to expect some extra waistline bulge. But is there a way to enjoy the yuletide ‘extras’ without the extra belly fat?
- When watching your weight you don’t want to slow down your metabolism. But that is precisely what alcohol does. Some alcoholic drinks are more diet friendly than others.
- Here are the 5 tips to help you enjoy the festivities without the excess fat gain. Enjoy!
- Honey is rich in enzymes, vitamins, minerals and contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and antibiotic capabilities.
- Honey is the only food that will not spoil.
- Replacing sucrose with honey can help prevent weight gain and activate hormones that suppress the appetite.
- The Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon is made with raw honey in a unique fermentation process which supports immune system health and helps to control hunger.
- Inflammation from over-consumption of added sugars and refined carbohydrates links to many serious health problems, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and allergies.
- Kicking the sugar habit comes with many benefits, such as increased energy, weight loss, clearer skin, reduced risk of pain and chronic diseases, alleviate depression and add to overall wellness.
- Jumpstart your new sugar-free lifestyle by crushing those sugar cravings with Almased.
- Research shows that sugar is addictive and has toxic effects comparable to alcohol. Sugar substitutes are not suitable for good health and lead to weight gain.
- Natural sugars are found in foods like milk (lactose) and fruit (fructose). Added sugars are put into foods during processing, preparation, or at the table.
- Naturally occurring sugars are necessary for good health. The body digests carbohydrates into glucose – our primary source of energy.
- Honey contains valuable nutrients, but these are eliminated when heated during processing. However, raw honey retains its valuable phytonutrients and many health benefits.
- All-natural Almased is made from enzyme-rich raw honey act as metabolism catalysts.
Sometimes your metabolism is in need of repair, Almased can help fix it!
- Speeding up the metabolism - when is it faulty - provides protective benefits to the body’s health status and can even resolve many health issues.
- A slowed metabolism leads to metabolic disorders, such as insulin resistance and diabetes, which can cause more serious long-term health issues.
- Almased has an immediate impact on the metabolism after consuming the first serving that is unlike other diets.
- The Almased Diet supports and speeds up the metabolism, as well as, promotes a healthier lifestyle.
- The high-protein Almased diet exhibit a significantly higher sleeping metabolic rate, postprandial energy expenditure, and 24-hour energy expenditure compared to the regular diet.
Page 1 of 22