Blog & Videos
- Lifestyle changes are a process that requires time and support.
- The Almased diet plan is the best first step toward healthy lifestyle change.
- Most diets are based solely on reducing the calorie intake. Almased avoids that trap.
- Exercise is great for fitness but it’s not the best plan for weight loss.
- The Almased Diet maintains healthy leptin (slimness hormone) levels, fueling weight loss.
- Diet, exercise, sleep, biological cycles, cleanliness, and emotions are the recommended focus points for simple, healthy lifestyle changes.
- When getting healthy for life feels too daunting a task, break it down into small steps. Let go of one old and unwanted habit at a time and replace it with a healthy new one that feels good.
- The important takeaway is to just get started! Star with Almased! As little as one serving of Almased daily supports your overall health and wellness.
- Two methods are cited to help you empower yourself when making health habits: 1) Dr. John McDougall, M.D. advocates to “fix the food” you eat, all at once, right now; moderation does not work for changing life-destroying habits. 2) Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D. suggests “Take small and impactful steps toward improved well-being and vitality.
- 6 Tips to improve mental health include: Positivity, Gratitude, Exercise, Diet, Helpfulness to others, Quality of sleep.
- Living healthy is NOT as difficult as it seems. Check out Almased’s Figure Plan - 4 Phases to Success. Solid science supports that Almased is outstanding and their “afterburning effect” is just a part of the Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon.
- Once you experience Almased for yourself and how good it makes you feel, you won’t want to stop!
- Everyone has experienced a craving for certain foods, especially sweets.
- The unique Almased formula works to eliminate cravings by supporting the appetite-regulating hormone - ghrelin.
- Refined sugar is a powerful drug and may be as addictive as cocaine.
- When a craving for sweets is combined with hunger, it’s almost impossible to resist.
- TIPS: "Just say NO" to junk food, do some cardio, eat healthy protein, don’t use artificial sweeteners, try fasting with the Almased Plan.
- BEST TIP: Use the Almased Shake to end cravings, balance hunger hormones, reduce appetite and keep you full up to 4 hours, and support thyroid function and healthy blood sugar levels.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)1, 70% of Americans are obese or overweight.
- Most of us want to look better, be healthier and gain confidence from reducing our weight but there are other unexpected benefits as well. Lowering numbers on the scale can impact your entire life.
- Some of the health benefits gained from losing weight include Improved mobility, cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels; decreased risk of diabetes, heart disease, joint pain, and certain cancers.
- It is NOT true that you must lose dozens of pounds to become healthier. Health benefits from weight-loss are evident with a weight reduction of only 5 to 10 percent.
- Weight loss begins with a balanced diet for weight loss and exercise for fitness. Apply the Almased Fasting Plan for rapid weight loss, add some activity, and just keep moving!
- Stay hydrated! Not drinking enough water works against weight loss when dieting.
- The best diet to lose weight fast is fasting with Almased.
Meet Lisa D. from Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Lisa is a fit individual, who has gained a small amount of weight in recent years. With her wedding coming up at the end of the year, she wants to lose a few pounds and some belly fat to feel comfortable in her wedding dress. She's going to follow the Almased Diet for fast weight loss. Let's see how she does and what it's like to use Almased.
Follow Lisa's journey by checking in on this blog post for updates from Lisa.
Part 2 or 2
Page 1 of 21