• You can love your body at any age and any stage. Making favorable changes can be a fun process when not overburdened with feelings of unworthiness
• The 20’s is an ideal decade to form positive fitness habits as they will significantly impact your health and wellness into your 40’s and beyond
• Sedentary changes are likely to creep in during your 30's, much due to possible lifestyle changes. You may need fewer calories and a way to deal with declining muscle mass
• The right types of exercise can prevent a host of health issues in your 40’s. If you’re fit at 40, you’re likely to be fit in your 70’s and beyond. To go safely, exercise for overweight conditions should go slowly
• Exercise for seniors is more important than ever and being fit in your 50’s and 60’s feels fantastic. Take a note from one super-figure in her bikini at age 54. Fit and fabulous at any age is possible – it’s all up to you
• The Almased diet is an easy-to-follow plan that supports your metabolism at any age and gives you quick, noticeable results to last an entire lifetime
The Diet Plan to Lose Weight Fast
- When a special occasion calls for a quick-fix weight loss plan, try to use the deadline as motivation in your goal setting.
- Some foods, beverages, and nutrients can help raise your metabolic rate which can help speed up weight loss.
- Avoid those foods known to slow down metabolism, including omega-6 fatty acids and factory farmed beef.
- The best diet to lose weight fast is not to stop eating, but rather to eat smart. Going hungry can work against you.
- The Almased Emergency-Bikini-Plan could be your best way to lose weight at a rapid rate.
- Belly fat is actually visceral fat and it puts you at significant risk for serious disease.
- It is easy to determine your percentage of body fat with an inexpensive caliper.
- You can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by adding quality protein to your diet.
- Strength training, such as weightlifting, increases the strength, tone and amount of muscle you have. But, balance is important.
- If it is difficult for you to increase your intake of high-protein foods, consider Almased, which is an excellent protein and suitable for vegetarians.
- The 4-Phase Figure Plan for optimal weight loss is supported by over 15 years of scientific research.
Highlights at a Glance:
- Explore how weight loss occurs best - through diet or exercise?
- Check out these 5 weight loss tips to help you burn fat.
- An active metabolism leads to quick and easy weight loss without the dreaded yo-yo effect.
- The best diet to lose weight is a balanced diet.
- Meal replacement diets along with healthy snacks are effective for weight loss.
- You really can gain weight by not eating. Less is not always best.
- Skipping meals is not the best diet to lose weight fast. You'll pay a price for it.
- Although any physical activity can burn up your calories, there is more to it than that.
- Resistance training helps you burn more calories throughout the day.
- At first, you can expect to gain weight while working out and dieting – here’s why.
- A simple low-calorie meal replacement plan combined with a basic workout regime can get you in the best shape of your life.
- When counting calories to lose weight, Almased is your best friend.
Page 8 of 26