Sure, talking about death is an awkward and morbid topic, but what we don’t realize is that every day we are engaging in unhealthy habits that increase our chances of being closer to death. Yet, we choose to ignore our consequential actions until one day we find ourselves suffering from illnesses that we could have prevented a long time ago.
Another dilemma is that with the advancement of modern technology and medicine, Americans are now capable of living longer. So, we start to believe that we are “invincible.” However, in many cases, the science for many breakthrough therapies, such as cryotherapy, stem cell, gene therapies remains unproven, or there is not enough scientific evidence to support the notion that they could extend lives. The answer to living longer always falls back to what our grandmothers did generations ago, and that was: eat healthily, exercise regularly, and sleep well every day.
If over the years you have taken a detour from a healthy lifestyle, Almased has a diet hack that can help you cheat death by putting you back on the right path to living longer and healthier.
• There are many good reasons to fast and many fasting plans to choose from. Which is right for you?
• The daunting thought of unrelenting hunger is one reason some people are reluctant to try fasting.
• The Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon offers a limited fast for rapid yet safe weight loss and weight management that keeps you full for hours, supports metabolism and maintains healthy blood sugar and energy levels.
The name Almased is becoming an American household name. Consumed by many individuals for effective weight loss, Almased provides many surprising health benefits that other products do not.
• Almased’s successful weight-loss winners deserve center stage for their great achievements this year.
• Scientific evidence has long shown Almased to be the results-oriented leader in nutritional meal replacement for both weight loss and overall well-being.
• Beyond the science are the true stories from this year’s All-stars who reached their target weight with The Almased Weight Loss PhenomenonTM.
The latest National Health Statistics Reports published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reveal that the average weight, waistlines, and BMI of Americans have increased significantly in the last 18 years. The average weight of men and women aged 20 years and over has increased by 8 lbs and 7 lbs, respectively. Trends in waistline and BMI are similar to weight, showing significant consistent linear increases of 2 inches or more. The increasing weight trends already have a major impact on our health as weight gain over time can lead to increased risk of chronic conditions.
Page 1 of 10