• Almased’s successful weight-loss winners deserve center stage for their great achievements this year.
• Scientific evidence has long shown Almased to be the results-oriented leader in nutritional meal replacement for both weight loss and overall well-being.
• Beyond the science are the true stories from this year’s All-stars who reached their target weight with The Almased Weight Loss PhenomenonTM.
The latest National Health Statistics Reports published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reveal that the average weight, waistlines, and BMI of Americans have increased significantly in the last 18 years. The average weight of men and women aged 20 years and over has increased by 8 lbs and 7 lbs, respectively. Trends in waistline and BMI are similar to weight, showing significant consistent linear increases of 2 inches or more. The increasing weight trends already have a major impact on our health as weight gain over time can lead to increased risk of chronic conditions.
Over the holidays, it’s easy to overindulge in all the delicious holiday foods and gain unwanted weight. While we try our hardest to maintain our diet and avoid going overboard at the dessert table, sometimes the temptation is hard to resist. As unbelievable as it may seem, it is possible to enjoy the holidays without gaining an extra pound. Here are five fool-proof strategies that can help you avoid weight gain this season.
- Honey is rich in enzymes, vitamins, minerals and contains antimicrobial, antioxidant and antibiotic capabilities.
- Honey is the only food that will not spoil.
- Replacing sucrose with honey can help prevent weight gain and activate hormones that suppress the appetite.
- The Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon is made with raw honey in a unique fermentation process which supports immune system health and helps to control hunger.
Sometimes your metabolism is in need of repair, Almased can help fix it!
- Speeding up the metabolism - when is it faulty - provides protective benefits to the body’s health status and can even resolve many health issues.
- A slowed metabolism leads to metabolic disorders, such as insulin resistance and diabetes, which can cause more serious long-term health issues.
- Almased has an immediate impact on the metabolism after consuming the first serving that is unlike other diets.
- The Almased Diet supports and speeds up the metabolism, as well as, promotes a healthier lifestyle.
- The high-protein Almased diet exhibit a significantly higher sleeping metabolic rate, postprandial energy expenditure, and 24-hour energy expenditure compared to the regular diet.
Page 1 of 9