- The holidays are upon us and we’ve learned to expect some extra waistline bulge. But is there a way to enjoy the yuletide ‘extras’ without the extra belly fat?
- When watching your weight you don’t want to slow down your metabolism. But that is precisely what alcohol does. Some alcoholic drinks are more diet friendly than others.
- Here are the 5 tips to help you enjoy the festivities without the excess fat gain. Enjoy!
- Research shows that sugar is addictive and has toxic effects comparable to alcohol. Sugar substitutes are not suitable for good health and lead to weight gain.
- Natural sugars are found in foods like milk (lactose) and fruit (fructose). Added sugars are put into foods during processing, preparation, or at the table.
- Naturally occurring sugars are necessary for good health. The body digests carbohydrates into glucose – our primary source of energy.
- Honey contains valuable nutrients, but these are eliminated when heated during processing. However, raw honey retains its valuable phytonutrients and many health benefits.
- All-natural Almased is made from enzyme-rich raw honey act as metabolism catalysts.
- Lifestyle changes are a process that requires time and support.
- The Almased diet plan is the best first step toward healthy lifestyle change.
- Most diets are based solely on reducing the calorie intake. Almased avoids that trap.
- Exercise is great for fitness but it’s not the best plan for weight loss.
- The Almased Diet maintains healthy leptin (slimness hormone) levels, fueling weight loss.
- Diet, exercise, sleep, biological cycles, cleanliness, and emotions are the recommended focus points for simple, healthy lifestyle changes.
- When getting healthy for life feels too daunting a task, break it down into small steps. Let go of one old and unwanted habit at a time and replace it with a healthy new one that feels good.
- The important takeaway is to just get started! Star with Almased! As little as one serving of Almased daily supports your overall health and wellness.
- Two methods are cited to help you empower yourself when making health habits: 1) Dr. John McDougall, M.D. advocates to “fix the food” you eat, all at once, right now; moderation does not work for changing life-destroying habits. 2) Suhas Kshirsagar, M.D. suggests “Take small and impactful steps toward improved well-being and vitality.
- 6 Tips to improve mental health include: Positivity, Gratitude, Exercise, Diet, Helpfulness to others, Quality of sleep.
- Living healthy is NOT as difficult as it seems. Check out Almased’s Figure Plan - 4 Phases to Success. Solid science supports that Almased is outstanding and their “afterburning effect” is just a part of the Almased Weight Loss Phenomenon.
- Once you experience Almased for yourself and how good it makes you feel, you won’t want to stop!
If you are searching for the best diet to lose weight and want to know how to lose weight fast, go no further. Read on to learn how to slim down in 14 days so you can reach that dream body you’ve always wanted. Use every one of these healthy weight loss tips to keep you on track.
Page 1 of 3