- Sarcopenia, or age-related muscle loss, is a primary cause of decreased life quality and longevity.
- A healthy diet and regular exercise help to reverse age-related muscle loss.
- In addition to aging, there are 4 factors that increase muscle loss: low physical activity, inflammation, stress, and inadequate calorie and protein intake.
- To help prevent muscle loss, scientists recommend consuming 25-30 grams of protein at each meal. This is where the Almased Phenomenon goes to work for you.
- You can lose muscle by doing too much cardio, which will also slow down your metabolism making it more difficult to burn fat.
- Read these 5 tips to help build muscle for women over 40.
- Muscle wasting leads to the poor physical endurance associated with the frailty syndrome. Adequate nutrition and targeted exercise remain the gold standard for therapy.
- Building bone density by weight training may delay or eliminate the need for bone-building drugs, often prescribed to prevent osteoporosis.
- Men and women over the age of 60 must lift weights more often than younger adults to maintain muscle mass and muscle size.
- The Almased smoothies are naturally delicious and can be used for weight loss, weight management and as a wellness supplement.
(10 Best Foods that Fight Wrinkles)
- The crusade against aging and wrinkles seems to have begun with the dawn of time.
- For the healthy glow of beautiful skin, there is no better medicine than excellent health.
- There are anti-aging foods that can help fight against wrinkles! Since healthy lifestyle is key to feeling good and looking your best, it stands to reason that diet and exercise play a crucial role in any anti-wrinkle regimen.
- Antioxidants such as astaxanthin, protect against sun-damaged skin when taken as a daily supplement.
- When using Almased, a natural meal replacement powder, there are no worries about getting enough nutrients from the foods you eat. You can see the glowing effect of Almased in your skin, hair, and nails.
• You can love your body at any age and any stage. Making favorable changes can be a fun process when not overburdened with feelings of unworthiness
• The 20’s is an ideal decade to form positive fitness habits as they will significantly impact your health and wellness into your 40’s and beyond
• Sedentary changes are likely to creep in during your 30's, much due to possible lifestyle changes. You may need fewer calories and a way to deal with declining muscle mass
• The right types of exercise can prevent a host of health issues in your 40’s. If you’re fit at 40, you’re likely to be fit in your 70’s and beyond. To go safely, exercise for overweight conditions should go slowly
• Exercise for seniors is more important than ever and being fit in your 50’s and 60’s feels fantastic. Take a note from one super-figure in her bikini at age 54. Fit and fabulous at any age is possible – it’s all up to you
• The Almased diet is an easy-to-follow plan that supports your metabolism at any age and gives you quick, noticeable results to last an entire lifetime