It’s true that we gain weight as we age, and it isn’t the least bit fair! Even if you’re one of those lucky people who could always indulge in second helpings while saying “yes” to every dessert that walked by, extra pounds may eventually find you.
It could be that you were always careful to monitor your dinner plate and negotiate a skimpy breakfast tomorrow for a crème brulee tonight – only to hit that magic birthday number when you suddenly morph into a plump little butterball.
Science has an answer and though we may not like it, understanding it gives us some tips to help figure out how to work around it.
• Almased’s successful weight-loss winners deserve center stage for their great achievements this year.
• Scientific evidence has long shown Almased to be the results-oriented leader in nutritional meal replacement for both weight loss and overall well-being.
• Beyond the science are the true stories from this year’s All-stars who reached their target weight with The Almased Weight Loss PhenomenonTM.
Setting Weight Loss Goals
Have you been thinking about fitting into some of your favorite clothes - perhaps those in the back of your closet that no longer fit so well? Maybe those cute little love handles aren’t so little anymore? And, at the end of the work week are you too tired to enjoy what used to be fun?
These - and more - are all good reasons to get serious and think about how to set weight loss goals. Goals are the ultimate roadmap for success as they are the basis of where you want to be and just how to get there.
Setting weight loss goals along with the Almased Diet Plan gives you fast and noticeable weight loss results as well as increasing feelings of overall well-being. Successful goal-setters have learned that setting weight loss goals includes these two crucial steps:
Over the holidays, it’s easy to overindulge in all the delicious holiday foods and gain unwanted weight. While we try our hardest to maintain our diet and avoid going overboard at the dessert table, sometimes the temptation is hard to resist. As unbelievable as it may seem, it is possible to enjoy the holidays without gaining an extra pound. Here are five fool-proof strategies that can help you avoid weight gain this season.
- Many people with diabetes are not diagnosed until after the damage has been done.
- The slow metabolism and weight gain that can accompany high blood sugar may seem inevitable, but Almased can help in resolving weight and other health issues.
- Every bite of food you eat affects your blood sugar levels. So, bite the right foods!
- You can regain your metabolic flexibility with Almased and burn fat as your primary fuel once again. Also, you may radically decrease your risk of diabetes and its side effects.
Page 5 of 23