- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)1, 70% of Americans are obese or overweight.
- Most of us want to look better, be healthier and gain confidence from reducing our weight but there are other unexpected benefits as well. Lowering numbers on the scale can impact your entire life.
- Some of the health benefits gained from losing weight include Improved mobility, cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar levels; decreased risk of diabetes, heart disease, joint pain, and certain cancers.
- It is NOT true that you must lose dozens of pounds to become healthier. Health benefits from weight-loss are evident with a weight reduction of only 5 to 10 percent.
- Weight loss begins with a balanced diet for weight loss and exercise for fitness. Apply the Almased Fasting Plan for rapid weight loss, add some activity, and just keep moving!
- Stay hydrated! Not drinking enough water works against weight loss when dieting.
- The best diet to lose weight fast is fasting with Almased.
Meet Lisa D. from Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Lisa is a fit individual, who has gained a small amount of weight in recent years. With her wedding coming up at the end of the year, she wants to lose a few pounds and some belly fat to feel comfortable in her wedding dress. She's going to follow the Almased Diet for fast weight loss. Let's see how she does and what it's like to use Almased.
Follow Lisa's journey by checking in on this blog post for updates from Lisa.
Part 3 of 3
Part 2 of 3
- Sarcopenia, or age-related muscle loss, is a primary cause of decreased life quality and longevity.
- A healthy diet and regular exercise help to reverse age-related muscle loss.
- In addition to aging, there are 4 factors that increase muscle loss: low physical activity, inflammation, stress, and inadequate calorie and protein intake.
- To help prevent muscle loss, scientists recommend consuming 25-30 grams of protein at each meal. This is where the Almased Phenomenon goes to work for you.
- You can lose muscle by doing too much cardio, which will also slow down your metabolism making it more difficult to burn fat.
- Read these 5 tips to help build muscle for women over 40.
- Muscle wasting leads to the poor physical endurance associated with the frailty syndrome. Adequate nutrition and targeted exercise remain the gold standard for therapy.
- Building bone density by weight training may delay or eliminate the need for bone-building drugs, often prescribed to prevent osteoporosis.
- Men and women over the age of 60 must lift weights more often than younger adults to maintain muscle mass and muscle size.
- The Almased smoothies are naturally delicious and can be used for weight loss, weight management and as a wellness supplement.
If you are searching for the best diet to lose weight and want to know how to lose weight fast, go no further. Read on to learn how to slim down in 14 days so you can reach that dream body you’ve always wanted. Use every one of these healthy weight loss tips to keep you on track.
- Before starting any diet plan, determine your ideal weight goal to figure out how much weight you should lose.
- Don’t just guess at your healthy weight goal, run the numbers. There are apps, gadgets, and resources to help you. Check out this age, height, and weight chart.
- Calorie counting works, but you can avoid it using other less complicated methods.
- Long-term success with any diet is about ongoing changes in day-to-day eating and exercise habits.
- Is a vegetarian diet healthier? What to do about nutritional deficiencies.
- For healthy, rapid weight loss, the perfect diet may be Almased’s Bikini-Emergency-Plan. It’s easy to follow and won’t leave you hungry.
Page 8 of 23