- Belly fat is actually visceral fat and it puts you at significant risk for serious disease.
- It is easy to determine your percentage of body fat with an inexpensive caliper.
- You can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by adding quality protein to your diet.
- Strength training, such as weightlifting, increases the strength, tone and amount of muscle you have. But, balance is important.
- If it is difficult for you to increase your intake of high-protein foods, consider Almased, which is an excellent protein and suitable for vegetarians.
- The 4-Phase Figure Plan for optimal weight loss is supported by over 15 years of scientific research.
Highlights at a Glance:
- Explore how weight loss occurs best - through diet or exercise?
- Check out these 5 weight loss tips to help you burn fat.
- An active metabolism leads to quick and easy weight loss without the dreaded yo-yo effect.
- The best diet to lose weight is a balanced diet.
- Meal replacement diets along with healthy snacks are effective for weight loss.
- You really can gain weight by not eating. Less is not always best.
- Skipping meals is not the best diet to lose weight fast. You'll pay a price for it.
- Although any physical activity can burn up your calories, there is more to it than that.
- Resistance training helps you burn more calories throughout the day.
- At first, you can expect to gain weight while working out and dieting – here’s why.
- A simple low-calorie meal replacement plan combined with a basic workout regime can get you in the best shape of your life.
- When counting calories to lose weight, Almased is your best friend.
- A weight loss plateau occurs when the calories you eat equal the calories you burn.
- To continue losing more weight, you need to increase your physical activity or decrease the calories you eat. But, there’s more to it than just that.
- To bust through a plateau, learn how to eat less overall while eating more sometimes. A zig-zag method may help.
- There are ways to jumpstart your weight loss but going hungry can work against you.
- Rotate your exercise routine to break through a plateau
- Little things add up to big changes in lifestyle. Check out these tips.
- Almased: The great breaker of the weight loss plateau
With a simple meal replacement plan in combination with a basic workout plan, you can get in the best shape of your life. First of all, meal replacement plans take the counting out of calories and allow you to focus on making healthier lifestyle choices. Strong evidential research shows that meal replacement diets along with healthy snacks are an effective tool for weight management.
Page 10 of 23